Belfast Harbor Apartment Rentals
We are a small family operation with three rental locations in Belfast.
Contact information is at the bottom of the page
What is it like to live in a Belfast Harbor apartment?
- Living spce with open floorplan (living/dining/kitchen)
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer in the unit
- Ample off-street parking with reliable snow plowing
- Smoke-free environment
- Sorry, no pets (not even the tiniest, most well-behaved cat or dog)
- Occupants are respectful, responsible neighbors with good references
- Really great landlords! :)
Scroll down (or use the links on the left) to visit all three locations.
Cedar Point - 6-12 Cedar Point
Four townhomes in a secluded yet convenient Belfast location - tucked away on a private cul-de-sac, yet less than a mile to major shopping and the city center, and an easy walk to Belfast City Park, Waldo County Hospital, and AthenaHealth.
All units have these features:
Now screening applicants for 3 units with occupancy late August or early September 2018:
Harborside Apartments - 19 Pearl Street ("The Pearl on the Common")
Convenient intown Belfast location, overlooking the Belfast Common, with outstanding views of Belfast Harbor.
Eight unfurnished apartments:
Earliest potential vacancy: None anticipated.
Harbor House - 191 Main Street
Three very spacious unfurnished apartments convenient to intown Belfast.
Earliest potential vacancy: None anticipated