If you have Google Earth, click this placemark for a street-level or satellite view.
To Belfast from points South:
Unless you are already in Mid-Coast Maine, the best route is to travel North to Augusta on Route I-295, which joins the Maine Turnpike just south of Augusta.
- Traveling north, take the third Augusta exit, which is labeled "Route 3 - Belfast."
- Follow Route 3 to Belfast, ~45 miles, or about a 1-hour drive.
- Stay on Route 3, which becomes Main Street.
Once you get into Belfast:
- When Main Street comes to a 5-way intersection, turn right on Church Street.
- The third cross-street is Pearl Street. Turn left on Pearl Street.
- Harborside Apartments is on the left at the end of the second block.
- Enter the rear parking lot just before you reach the building.